New Version for download available!
With ahp.cad you are receiving a great tool for your daily work.
In addition to the assembly and export of CAD data, ahp.cad offers comprehensive documentation of hydraulic cylinders in the platform-independent PDF file format, including 3D representation!
Because less computers have a CD drive on the working desk and use a USB-stick is often hard regulated, the newest version of the ahp.cad (v14.0) is available as a free download.
News and features:
- Complete new AHP Merkle configurator
- Quick delivery program configurable separately
- New cylinder description of cylinder with inductive proximity switches
- New description of DHZ 160 and DHZ 250
- Datasheet export with the summary of the cylinder configuration and 2D drawing (PDF datasheet)
- Export of CAD data in SAT, STEP, IGES, DXF, DWG
- New product integration of locking cylinder (VBZ) and block cylinder with position sensing (BZP)
- Extended accessories (for example significant extensions for standard cylinder, new coupling counterpart…)